31 Egan Street, Newtown
DEPOSIT RECEIVED INSPECTION CANCELLED
STYLISH AND IMMACULATE
Step into that NEW home smell, this property is sure to impress.
A very well detailed and appointed home throughout, situated in a sought after prime position. Only a short walk to Newtown train station, RPA, USYD and the energetic King St strip of cafes and restaurants.
- New Polished wooden floorboards throuhgout
- Repainted throughout and re-pointed bare brick walls give a characteristic blending mix of old and new.
- LED down lights and zoned ducted air-conditioning both upstairs and downstairs!
- Superb gourmet Caesar stone kitchen with Smeg dishwasher, glass ceramic cooktop and stainless steel oven and soft close cabinetry.
- Cleverly positioned light-well adjoining the kitchen brings plenty of natural lighting to all rooms of the house.
- Modern glass bi folding doors open the living room onto an under cover wooden deck with new turfed grass for entertainment
- Modern bathroom with stylish touches such as floating vanity, frosted louvre windows, frame-less glass shower
- Rear laundry combines as a second downstairs bathroom and room for storage.
- Upstairs bedroom with air conditioning and a new modern stylish en-suite.
- Both bedrooms downstairs with ward-robe space/cabinets and well spaced apart.
Call Sean on 0432 830 704 to arrange a viewing during the week
Email your enquiry to receive updates on open inspections.
Applications are made online via T-app.
|Available From:||Saturday, 14th Jul 2018|
As Advertised or by Appointment