IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELOW NOTICE PERIOD REQUIRED
Once Crystal Realty has received a notice to vacate, confirmation in writting will be sent out.
- 14 Days Notice: Can be given if your lease has not expired. This notice can be given up to and including the last day of the fixed term.
- 21 Days Notice: Can be given if your lease has expired.
- Lease Break: It is agreed upon by signing this form that in the event of a lease break, a break lease fee of:-
- If the fixed term is for 3 years or less, 6 weeks rent if less than half of the term has expired or 4 weeks rent in any other case.
- If the fixed term is for more than 3 years, the fee will be specified from the agency.
This fee is in addition to normal rental payments and rent due until the key’s are returned to the Agency.
We understand that Crystal Realty will contact me with regards to inspections.
To make an appointment for a vacate inspection, please click HERE
Mail redirection form from Australia Post - Click Here
Getting your bond back - Department of Fair Trading Fact Sheet Click here